FONDINVEST Capital takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Since May 25th, 2018, the processing of your personal data is governed by Regulation EU UE 2016/679 dated April 27th, 2016, known as “GDPR”, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The present policy seeks to provide you with detailed information as to how FONDINVEST Capital collects, protects and stores your personal data and how this data is used and shared. This policy also seeks to inform you on the rights you may exercise with respect to the collection and processing of your personal data and on how you can exercise these rights.
What personal information does FONDINVEST CAPITAL use?
FONDINVEST Capital may collect various type of personal data about you including:
- Your identification information (last name, first name, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, IP address),
- Your contact information (mailing and email addresses, phone number),
- Your family situation (for instance, your marital status, number of children),
- Information concerning your education, your job and your experience,
- Data linked to your investment in financial products managed by FONDINVEST Capital (banking, financial and transactional details, experience with investment in various types of private equity products, etc.),
- Data collected during communication at FONDINVEST Capital’s headquarters, through its website or social media, or during meetings or conventions, interviews, phone conversations or through email.
Why does FONDINVEST CAPITAL use your personal data?
- To meet its legal or regulatory obligations,
- To enter into a contract with you or contact you at your request to enter into a contract,
- To update you on its news,
- To invite you to participate in the events it organizes.
With whom does FONDINVEST CAPITAL share your personal data?
Your personal data are only processed by FONDINVEST Capital and will not be sold or transferred to third parties. They might however be communicated in the specific circumstances outlined below:
- To legal, financial, or supervisory authorities (AMF), government agencies or public authorities upon their request and within the bounds defined by applicable regulation,
- To service providers working for FONDINVEST Capital (custodians, statutory auditor, permanent control and compliance officer, etc.).
How long will your data be stored?
FONDINVEST Capital stores your personal data:
- as long as required to meet the ends for which they were collected,
- for the duration required by applicable regulation, in particular with respect to applicable statutes of limitations,
- for a duration defined regarding its operational constraints (fund lifetime, client relationship management, etc.),
- to meet the request of judicial or regulatory authorities.
What are your rights and how can you excercise them?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
- A right to information: you have the right to be informed in a precise, accurate, transparent and accessible way about data concerning you,
- A right of access: you may obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and a copy of the data collected,
- A right to rectification: you may ask personal data to be rectified or completed if you deem that this data is inaccurate or incomplete,
- A right to erasure: you may ask that your personal data be erased within the bounds defined by regulation and our regulatory constraints,
- A right to restrict processing: you may ask in specific circumstances to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- A right to withdraw consent: you may withdraw the right to the processing of your personal data at any time after having provided it. FONDINVEST Capital may however invoke legitimate and compelling reasons to preserve such data,
- A right to data portability: if this right applies, you may ask FONDINVEST the communication, and if technically possible the transfer, of your personal data to a third-party without FONDINVEST Capital being able to refuse.
You also have a right to object which enables you to object to the processing of your personal data for personal reasons. You have the absolute right to object to the use of your personal data for commercial purposes or for profiling purposes at any time if this profiling is used for commercial purposes.
Should you want to exercise the above rights or ask a question regarding the processing of your personal data, you may send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to the following address: FONDINVEST Capital – 33 rue de la Baume – 75008 PARIS.
Pursuant to applicablee law, and in addition to the above-mentioned rights, you may contact a data protection authority (such as the French CNIL www.cnil.fr) or write a letter to: CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
FONDINVEST Capital may update its data protection policy and upload it to its website at any time, specifying the date of update. We invite you to check FONDINVEST Capital’s website regularly to stay up to date.